Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It Begins Here

Bismillah.

I begin this blog by thanking God for giving me the guts to set up a special page mainly for writing and sharing about raising a bilingual child. I am still a beginner in this field, since my daughter is only 2 years and 10 months old. However, I do have a very big passion about raising my child bilingual. And I guess this passion urges me to share and give support to anybody who wants to experience the same journey. We can exchange informations as well as opinions since I myself is still at the starting level in piling up knowledge regarding bilingual education. I am not an expert, but insha Allah I will become one.

Stay tuned and I will try my very best to fill up this blog with beneficial informations about bilingualism. Insha Allah.


No comments: